mind over matter charity golf event
Join us July 14th and 15th, 2019 for one of the Midwest’s premier golf events at Wayzata CC. Mind Over Matter benefits Brain Cancer research and patients currently being treated with brain cancer.
Sunday, July 14th
- 10am Brunch and Golf for Gold Sponsors
- 5pm Happy Hour and Silent Auction at Wayzata Country Club
- 6:30pm Program starts emceed by Randy Meier and Joe Schmitt
- 7:30pm Live Auction and Fund a Need supporting the Givens Brain Tumor Center
Monday, July 15th
- 10:30am Lunch
- 11:45am Short Game Clinic by Kirk Triplett and Dave Tentis
- Noon Shotgun start, 2-man net best ball format
- 5pm Dinner and Million Dollar Shootout
Mike and Linda Givens are the Co-Founders of the 501(c)3 MG Charities and events run by MG Charities around the country. They are self-made entrepreneurs in the Midwest and the driving force behind raising and donating over $10 million to charities around the country over the past 20+ years. Mike was a hero in every sense of the word and lost his battle with Brain Cancer in 2015. His legacy will live on forever through the charity work that still continues in his honor.
Making a Difference
In 2014 MG Charities hosted an event at Pebble Beach Golf Resort and donated $80,000 to MD Anderson’s Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy (LITT) research. To read more about the donation click here. In 2015, MG Charities hosted a second event at Pebble Beach Golf Resort which raised $100,000 for Dr. Mitchel Berger’s research at UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco, CA.
the givens' brain tumer center
learn more about the givens' brain tumor center today
contact us today
We would love to hear from you. Do you have questions? Interested in sponsoring? We are here to help. Contact us today and we will get back to you soon.
Thank you to the following supporters with all of your help for an amazing cause.